The Dental Council's online services are now available.
A range of online services are available for oral health practitioners who are already registered in New Zealand, or who are seeking registration in New Zealand for the first time.
Our online services include:
- applying to change your name, address or contact details
- changing your practising intentions during a practising cycle
- downloading and printing your practising certificate or retention letter
- applying for registration for the first time, or adding another scope
- requesting a certificate of good standing
- removing exclusions from your scope
- completing practice standards audit questionnaires when requested
- making payments online.