Safe oral health care for New Zealand.
To protect public health and safety by ensuring oral health professionals are safe, competent and fit to practise.
- The interests of patients and the public come first
- Fairness and consistency
The Council's Strategic Plan for 2015-2020 set out the Council's strategic direction for the period 2015 - 2020.
It is intended to:
- provide a guiding framework for what we will do over the next five years and how we will do it
- set out where we will focus our particular attention
- signal our priorities to our stakeholders, including oral health practitioners, users of oral health care services, and the wider public
- provide a basis against which we can measure progress in achieving our intentions.
While our purpose and vision are set for the long term, our priorities and actions are designed to respond to the changing environment and new opportunities.
Strategic plan 2015-2020